Membership of the ACT Bar Association is open to all barristers practising in the territory, as well as interstate barristers and others in the legal profession, including academics. We provide a comprehensive range of member benefits including:
- Regular, affordable continuing professional development (CPD) seminars
- Daily notices and news updates on relevant local issues
- The Bar Bulletin, the journal of the ACT Bar Association.
Additional services include:
- Access to the member-only section of our website
- Listing in our online Find a Barrister directory
- Fleet/corporate discounts on vehicles, health insurance, accommodation and car hire.
Select from icons to understand fees, or apply or renew.
Bar events calendar
- Advanced Trial Advocacy Course 19-23 Jan 2015
- Launch Scholarship for Women 6 /11/2014
- 50th Anniversary and Bench and Bar Dinner 22/8/2014
- Chief Justice welcome dinner 13/9/2013
- Practising Certificates bill passed 8/5/2014
Chief Justice was welcomed by the ACT Bar at the Commonwealth Club